1. HOW AND WHERE CAN I PAY MY BILL?
~The Upper Hanover Authority accepts CASH, CHECKS, and MONEY ORDERS in the office located at 1704 Pillsbury Road, East Greenville PA 18041. If you are unable to make the payment during business hours, a dropbox is located outside the door that is checked ONE time every morning. We can receive payments by mail, or by credit card on-line only.
2. WHAT IS THE HOMEOWNERS RESPONSBILITY FOR MAINTENANCE OF METER/SERVICE LINE?
~See the attached picture of Customers Responsibilty
3. WATER PRESSURE IS TOO HIGH/LOW...
~Aerators on spigots tend to clog up due to calcium build-up---this tends to happen in newer homes. If you are located in the THP development, please call the THP Customer Service phone line @ 215-513-4270 EX: 2220
4. HOW DO I CONTACT THE AUTHORITY BOARD?
~Letters can be written to the Board and sent to the office to be distributed at the next monthly meeting. All are welcome to attend the monthly meetings located at 1704 Pillsbury Road. Meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of the month at 6 PM.
5. I AM SELLING MY HOME, HOW DO I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT?
~When selling your home, contact our office to make sure we have received information regarding settlement. The title company should send the Authority information regarding closing date and new buyers. In order to close the account, we will send the title company a final bill to be paid at closing. The new account for the buyer will be established, and once payment is received the sellers account will be closed.
6. I JUST BOUGHT MY HOUSE, I DONT UNDERSTAND MY BILL?
~The Upper Hanover Authority bills quarterly. As a new homeowner, your first bill will be prorated starting with your settlement date until the end of your billing cycle.
~Call the office and staff will review details of billing with you.
~CLICK HERE FOR A BILL BREAK-DOWN
7. MY CONSUMPTION SEEMS HIGHER, COULD I HAVE A LEAK?
~YES! DID YOU KNOW: A LEAKY TOILET CAN WASTE AS MUCH AS 75 GALLONS A DAY!
FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS TO TEST YOUR TOILETS:
1. Remove the tank cover and put in a few drops of food coloring.
2. DO NOT FLUSH THE TOILET.
3. Let set for hour or two. The longer it sets, the better.
4. Check the bowl. If the water is still clear, there is no leak. If the water in the bowl turns colors, there is a leak in the tank.
5. Once finished, flush the toilet to remove the dye.
***ALSO CHECK ALL APPLIANCES THAT USE WATER AUTOMATICALLY LIKE WATER SOFTNERS AND CONDITIONERS. THEY HAVE CYCLES THAT RUN AND MAY BE MALFUNCTIONING.
8. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY GRINDER PUMP ALARM GOES OFF?
~If your grinder pump alarm is going off, call The Upper Hanover Authority @ 215-679-3129. After normal business hours, call the on-call operator number stated in the voicemail.